Thursday, December 18, 2014

Beautiful and Messy

This life that we live. Its so imperfect. Finding joy in the hard stuff; that's where I am at right now. And it seems funny to me because the 'hard' stuff is not coming when it's easy to battle. It comes amidst the battle already waging. But my God has kept proving Himself faithful, faithful, and more faithful.

Today was a tough day. I am not great at seeing my need for Jesus, and then immediately calling out for Him. But He pursued me today. And praise and worship was on my heart and in my mouth. It blessed me so much to see Him be faithful to me over and over again.

We were greatly blessed with a special video of our future sons and daughter saying "hi" to my husband and I! Ill post the video in the links!

If the Lord puts it on your heart to support us, you are more than welcome to go here:
http://reecesrainbow.org/84178/sponsorsotolongo-2


Thank you for walking with us,
Monica:)

No comments:

Post a Comment