Sunday, May 19, 2013

So it is official! We are moving forward in the journey to bring our little guy home. It is so surreal, and at times I still cannot believe it! So thankful we will have such an amazing community of adoptive parents to come home to.



Over and over these past few weeks God has been reminding me to stay in tune with Him. Knowing that as I stay in His presence, I stay in His peace, love, joy, and abundance. Jesus, as we walk forward in this adoption journey, we want more and more and more of You! You are worth it all! Keep preparing our hearts as we move forward, Jesus. Like only you can do! We love you!

Visit our Reece's Rainbow family page here to find out more and to see our fundraising progress!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you will be bringing Nikita home!! I love him so much, he is just beautiful!! I will pray that your process goes quickly!!

    ReplyDelete